About Me

My photo
Aimee--I am now working! I have a great job as the Publications Secretary for a local Methodist church, and it is a wonderful part-time occupation. I am still kind of keeping up with my eBay business re-selling quality women's clothing--got to sell off the inventory! I love being a Christian and being with Christians...I love that this world is not the final state of things... Nate--Just call me Mr. Arkansas. I'm an Arkansas fan. I love the Hogs, I love the towns, I love the woods, I love THE ROCK. First and foremost I love God and the home and wife He has given me. I love the Bible study where I lead worship and teach on occassion. To find out more . . . Check out da Blog!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

lessons I learned this week...

1. Do not trust owners of angry acting dogs when they say "He won't get ya." The large painful bruise/scratch on my thigh is testimony to how much they don't know. (Thankfully, it could have been much worse!)

2. Do not go outside with my husband without my own apartment key, even (and especially) if I am just barefoot in my pajamas and planning to move the extra car out of his way as he heads back to work. Yes, I was outside for an hour and had to drive to my inlaws barefoot and driver's license-less to use the phone and ask him to come home and let me back in!

3. Do not take a three-hour nap starting at 8:3o PM unless I want to be up at 2 AM listing eBay items. How many people are going to stay up until that hour to bid at the last minute! (Actually, you'd be surprised....)

3 comments:

Josh O. said...

What wisdom I have found today. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your advice!!

Personally, I hate dogs, and their owners (probably) even more. I can't tell you how many times I or Heidi have been malled while visiting. All dogs do not go to heaven!

When are ya'll coming to Maine again? Let us know if and when!

The Toplovs said...

I like all the lessons you learned lately.

The Toplovs said...

Hey, what about your engagement story? I would love to hear (well, read about) it!!