About Me

My photo
Aimee--I am now working! I have a great job as the Publications Secretary for a local Methodist church, and it is a wonderful part-time occupation. I am still kind of keeping up with my eBay business re-selling quality women's clothing--got to sell off the inventory! I love being a Christian and being with Christians...I love that this world is not the final state of things... Nate--Just call me Mr. Arkansas. I'm an Arkansas fan. I love the Hogs, I love the towns, I love the woods, I love THE ROCK. First and foremost I love God and the home and wife He has given me. I love the Bible study where I lead worship and teach on occassion. To find out more . . . Check out da Blog!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

August Update

Um....most of you know I have a job. I like it. If you want to know more about it, call me. This blog shouldn't be your primary source of info about me. Yeah, you know who you are.

I don't have any new photos to post.

I don't have any cute kids to show off. Nor any on the way, either.

My life has changed very little, if any at all, in the last few months. Literally. People at church are reduced to asking us how we like our house. We like it just fine, but we did move in a year ago...

I don't really have anything to say.

I haven't found anything post-worthy or link-worth on the internet lately (don't go in too much for that, anyway).

But I needed a post for August. So this is it. Enjoy. :-P

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

You are cute. Don't worry about he kid thing. Grandparents only have us to begin with so that they can have grandkids and forget that there chillens had the grandkids. :P I know the church thing. I feel like I go, sit by myself, and talk to like two people and then go home. Never quite fitting in sucks. Keep your chin up girl. Know that you have thoughts and prayers from Idaho. Love you Bunches Stacie

Katrina said...

Ammie, you sound alittle down there girl... chin up and smile you have such a beautful smile. Where are you working? The last thing I knew you were taking care of kids.... Hope all is well in AZ,
Love,
Aunt Katrina

Katrina said...

sorry I misspelled your name....Aimee :)