About Me

My photo
Aimee--I am now working! I have a great job as the Publications Secretary for a local Methodist church, and it is a wonderful part-time occupation. I am still kind of keeping up with my eBay business re-selling quality women's clothing--got to sell off the inventory! I love being a Christian and being with Christians...I love that this world is not the final state of things... Nate--Just call me Mr. Arkansas. I'm an Arkansas fan. I love the Hogs, I love the towns, I love the woods, I love THE ROCK. First and foremost I love God and the home and wife He has given me. I love the Bible study where I lead worship and teach on occassion. To find out more . . . Check out da Blog!!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Nate Speaks

After having my cat's name selection publicly dashed, I have privately consulted with myself and decided that although Sebring is most fitting (although it is only the name of the car, and not a mythical animal as I originally though), we can do better.

My official submission to the naming contest is: Saber.

Thank you for reading my unnecessarily super-dramatic post.

4 comments:

the Crazy Fisherman said...

I personally am not so good at the naming thing Nate but I like you second choice. The first name was a little much (must have easy to say names otheriwse the animal doesn't know what you have call it!! :-)---not that they really care because it is a cat, it will ignore you whenever it wants to, even if you pronounced its name right! Well hope you had a good birthday wish I could come down with Dad & Mom next week but houses have a way of tying up your time & money. :-))

Undaunted said...

Hey Ms Amy where you been? Hope all is going good in Arkansas. Love you Stacie

The Steinmeyer Family said...

Don't you have something important to update????!!!!!! :) Glad to hear you are doing well. Hopefully y'all can come out here for a visit sometime. It would be nice to see you again. By the way Nate, my freezer still works in spite of your wonderful driving!!!:)
Danny

Undaunted said...

Hey Aimee, I hope you are feeling good. We are miss you all too. Hope you are getting lots of belly pictures. Love you guys, Merry Christmas