About Me

My photo
Aimee--I am now working! I have a great job as the Publications Secretary for a local Methodist church, and it is a wonderful part-time occupation. I am still kind of keeping up with my eBay business re-selling quality women's clothing--got to sell off the inventory! I love being a Christian and being with Christians...I love that this world is not the final state of things... Nate--Just call me Mr. Arkansas. I'm an Arkansas fan. I love the Hogs, I love the towns, I love the woods, I love THE ROCK. First and foremost I love God and the home and wife He has given me. I love the Bible study where I lead worship and teach on occassion. To find out more . . . Check out da Blog!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

costume party green!

Since there is still some catching up to do, I am backing up a few months...(by the way, on the 28th of this month, I will have been married for 8 months! crazy! At church we are still "the newlyweds.") Our Bible study had a costume party around the end of October...this costume was my brainchild. Fun, but messy. And eating finger food with green fingers is not too fun! Can you guess who?

And don't forget to check out the link to my church's site, if you are one of the Maine folk! There is an excellent sermon by Dr. Bruce Ware of Southern Theological Seminary (he visited our church on Sunday) that you can download in Mp3 format there, as well as other excellent sermons by Lance Quinn, our pastor-teacher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you cute:) Very Green....There I left a comment on this site too...you happy now:-P