About Me

My photo
Aimee--I am now working! I have a great job as the Publications Secretary for a local Methodist church, and it is a wonderful part-time occupation. I am still kind of keeping up with my eBay business re-selling quality women's clothing--got to sell off the inventory! I love being a Christian and being with Christians...I love that this world is not the final state of things... Nate--Just call me Mr. Arkansas. I'm an Arkansas fan. I love the Hogs, I love the towns, I love the woods, I love THE ROCK. First and foremost I love God and the home and wife He has given me. I love the Bible study where I lead worship and teach on occassion. To find out more . . . Check out da Blog!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

...phi, chi, psi, omega!

~Posted by Aimee~

Yay! Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Epsilon...I can say (and write) the Greek alphabet! Last night was our first class with Dr. Zemek at church in "Baby Greek." Nate wants me to take the class to keep him accountable, and in the process, I think I might even learn something. Nate has already taken a year of Greek at college, but felt he needed a refresher before taking one of the more advanced classes. As long as he doesn't think I am taking those classes with him as well...;).
I am trying to avoid the temptation to treat this blog as an online diary--not much changes day-to-day here so mostly what I think about writing is internal. But if anything exciting or interesting happes, I will be sure to post it for our many admiring fans (that is you if you are reading this!) :-D.

2 comments:

jigawatt said...

Have fun with baby Greek you two. I just found your blog - looking forward to keeping up with you. Hope the dresser and flowery mirror are still looking good!

- James (as in James & Steph in Baton Rouge)

Nate and Aimee said...

Yeah, we are still thankful for the furniture! :) Though we are not sure it will fit in the little house we are looking at...:D.
Hope you are well!
Aimee