About Me

My photo
Aimee--I am now working! I have a great job as the Publications Secretary for a local Methodist church, and it is a wonderful part-time occupation. I am still kind of keeping up with my eBay business re-selling quality women's clothing--got to sell off the inventory! I love being a Christian and being with Christians...I love that this world is not the final state of things... Nate--Just call me Mr. Arkansas. I'm an Arkansas fan. I love the Hogs, I love the towns, I love the woods, I love THE ROCK. First and foremost I love God and the home and wife He has given me. I love the Bible study where I lead worship and teach on occassion. To find out more . . . Check out da Blog!!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Disc Golf

Nate's new hobby is disc golf! He is getting quite good. He placed 2nd in the Novice Division of the Southern Nationals at Burns Park, and we have discovered parks in Jacksonville, Cabot, Searcy, and Hot Springs. We play at Burns Park at least 3 times a week, and it is fun, good exercise, and best of all FREE!
Here is my first attempt at A: video of Nate throwing a disc
B: posting a video on my blog.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Disc Golf huh? That always looked a little complicated to me :) I mean the regular game of golf is complicated enough...add throwing a frisby into the mix and that is a recipe for disaster on my part! But good job on the video! :)

love,
Jen

Sarah said...

My sister, her fiance and their friends are REALLY into disc golf. They compete in tournaments and stuff. I haven't had a chance to see them play since we're in different states, so it was fun to see your video in action!